I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Friday 15 April 2016

Chapter 60: Hoperil (2016 Goals)

Hey Guys,

So, My good ol' friend Georgia over at Saltwater Sunset is doing 2016 Goals blog posts, in which she outlines that she will be setting herself goals every month, and then she gave a list of her goals.

I think this is a really cool idea, so, complete with awful punny titles, I shall give my own goals...
These will be on the 15th of each month


PLANUARY SUCCESS RATING: 62.5%


FEBRUAIMY SUCCESS RATING: 62.5%

MARCHINATION: 75%
  • Keep a consistent Hygiene & grooming routine
  • Learn lines for the 3 plays that I'm in
  • Learn to ski
  • Complete my Media coursework
HOPERIL OK, so it's hope, like this are my hopes for the month...with April...it's close enough
  • Learn Lines for the 2 plays that I'm in
  • Add some extra bits to my completed Media coursework
  • Do well in my drama exam
  • Begin saving money for 'Austria 2017'
I'm gonna do a new thing which is a Health/Fitness/Hygiene/grooming Focus for the month
This week it is - Teeth

I've only started with a small list as I want to make sure I'm setting achievable targets.

In May, I will review my success of 'Hoperil', and then create a new list of goals for May, which will have an even worse pun.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Set Goals,
And Goodbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment