I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Chapter 19: Hello Beautiful People!

Hey guys,

I've recently come across this image:


'Butterflies can't see their wings. They can't see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that as well'


Those of you that know me personally will know that I very often greet people with the sentence 'Good morning beautiful people' or 'Hello beautiful people', this stems very heavily from the same ideology as this image which is that people don't give themselves enough credit for how beautiful they really are whether this be on the inside or the outside. I believe that if I can cheer one person up or make one person feel better about themselves by saying it, then it is well worth saying.

It is with a similar mindset that makes me give people a chance when they've upset friends of mine, of course I don't like that my friend has been upset, but I feel that if I haven't personally been effected by what they have done or said then I shouldn't hold anything against them but even when it does effect me, I do tend to forgive the person quite quickly, don't get me wrong, it's not me being soft or naive, I don't forget and if they upset me again I'm quick to toss them aside but the way I see it is, there is no point in creating enemies if there is a chance of reconciliation no matter how much in the future it is.

So before I leave this post with you, I'd like to ask you to tell someone they are beautiful today, even if it's the the first and last time you do it, just do it, it really makes difference to them and yourself.

Until next time,
Stay happy,
Stay beautiful,
and goodbye.

Mitch xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment