I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 29 November 2015

Chapter 24: My TV Schedule

Hey Guys,

So this week I let you in on who my favourite contestants are on Strictly, X Factor, I'm a Celeb and The Apprentice, you can see that here:
I decided that I would also show you my TV schedule (as it currently stands)...This is where I keep track of what is on and what channel I can find it so I can make sure I watch what I want to...I have a similar system on my phone.
My Current TV  Schedule
At the moment it is a very busy period for TV, mainly because of the reality/competition style shows dominating the week, Particularly I'm A Celeb and it's sister show, I'm A Celeb...NOW.

Monday nights start with the first of my stops in the east end before the I'm a Celeb duo, this is a relatively calm night which is repeated on Tuesday.

Wednesdays have got busier recently going from absolutely nothing, to one of my busiest days, without Eastenders, The Apprentice takes over BBC1 and it's sister show You're Fired pops up just afterwards, followed of course by The I'm A Celeb pair, I'm also enjoying a new sitcom, Josh, which is so worth a watch. In addition to The Apprentice, I watch Honest Subtitles and a Rap Up of that weeks show on iPlayer.

Thursday is also similar to Monday & Tuesday but with the inclusion with The Money Pit with is similar to Dragons Den but based around crowd funding.

Friday always seems to be the busiest day, Eastenders, IAC, IAC NOW and my favourite chat shows, Alan Carr & Graham Norton, I also enjoy watching Gogglebox as it sometimes gives me a new programme to check out.

The weekend is full with I'm A Celeb, X Factor & Strictly and an appearance of Doctor Who.

So as you can see, my preferences are reality/competition shows, chat shows and Eastenders, with the odd curve ball thrown in. There's not much more to say except this is constantly changing and you should check some of the programmes out.

Until next time,
Stay Happy,
Watch some TV,
and goodbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment