I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 8 November 2015

Chapter 20: Friendship

Hi Guys,

This weeks video featured a video that Facebook made me which outlined My Story of Friendship which is basically a collection of all my favourite photo memories.

Get yours here: https://www.facebook.com/friendship/
Friendship is something that is really important to me because being with friends is one of the things that makes me happy. When this video popped up on my news feed I felt I had to watch it, and it was actually beautiful, looking back at all the memories it showed was so touching, I even found myself looking at the pictures in the background to find more that were not massively highlighted...I just wanted it to keep going. The video ends on a picture of me and my sister, who is arguably one of my best friends.

That's all for now so...

until next time
Stay Happy,
Enjoy friendship,
and goodbye.

Mitch xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment