I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Chapter 25: Perfection Is Over-rated

Hello,

Today I'd like to talk to you about this blog. I feel like I need to clear up that the posts will never be perfect, there will occasionally be misspellings, bad grammar and typos. I do not proof read my blogs but I feel like this represents and reflects my own personal style, I'm not perfect and I'm not an author or a literaturist...I do not speak 'proper' english so I will not write in it, I want this to be natural and true to life, I'm also not great at using punctuation or proper grammar so I'm not going to get that right every time.

As for spellings, Most of the time my spellcheck will tell me if I have spelt something wrong, but I also tend to make up words, join words together i.e. Thankyou and use homophones occasionally, which of course spellchreck won't work out.

Grammar and Punctuation will never be perfect on this blog....deal with it.

The only things I do tend to change are typos, so if I use the wrong word or don't put a space between words, I will edit it so that it is right.

On another note, these blogs sometime repeat the same point, that's just me trying to reiterate and make sure it's clear.

That is all I think I have to say on the matter so,

Until next time,
Stay Happy,
Make Mistakes,
and Goodbye.

Mitch xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment