I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 13 December 2015

Chapter 28: The Story Of Wendy & Jill

Hello Guys,

This week over on the YouTubes I tried vlogging again which I haven't done since I went to Edinburgh, Check it out here:


At the end I mentioned that I was at a read through for the play that I am co-directing next year and today I thought I would tell you about it.

So, the play is called 'The Story of Wendy & Jill' and is written by my friend Olly Fry. It is based upon the story and characters of J. M. Barrie's 'Peter Pan' but from the perspective of a reflective Wendy.

Myself and Olly have been extremely lucky to acquire such an incredible cast of local talent to be in this show which is why the readthrough was so amazing. Being able to hear the lines read by different people in the way they were intended was incredible and it made the whole project seem so real which makes me so much more excited than I already was.

The cast is made up of friends and people from previous casts that myself and Olly have hand picked as well as a few new faces that we stumbled upon or who were recommended to us by friends, this combination lends itself to a really nice atmosphere between the cast.

The music for the show has been composed by someone called Lorna Brownsword from the RWCMD and will be performed live by herself and some of her colleagues.

To find out more about our cast, check out the play's twitter page all next week: @WendyJillPlay
To donate to The Great Ormond Street Hospital, the charity we are raising money for, visit our JustGiving Page: Click Here

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Get Excited For Something,
and Goddbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment