I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Chapter 33: As You Like It

Hey Guys,

I'm going to be in a play. It is 'As You Like It' by William Shakespeare with the IWSC Mechanicals.

The show is directed by IWSC member & award winner Michael Mullin and the incredible Performance Artist that is Georgia Prangnell and features an incredible cast of young Island talent.
      
My Onstage Wife
The poster with my mug on it
This is Rosalind
Tickets are on sale now, and for the first time with the IWSC, you can select your seats. Please come and enjoy the great show.

Box Office:
www.ticketsource.co.uk/iwsc 
07519933847

Adults: £8.00
Children: £6.00

Friday 8th January, 7:30pm, Newport Apollo Theatre (Find)
Friday 15th January, 7:30pm, Newport Apollo Theatre
Saturday 16th January, 7:30pm, Newport Apollo Theatre
Sunday 17th January, 7:30pm, Newport Apollo Theatre

*a small booking fee will apply to online purchases*


Thankyou.

Until Next TIme,
Stay Happy,
Buy Tickets,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment