I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Monday 28 December 2015

Chapter 32: My Friendship Group

Hey guys,

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas full of fun and togetherness. Togetherness is something that can be achieved outside of Christmas and that is called friendship (Tenuous Segue, I know)



Friendship is something very important to me and always makes me very happy, Below is a collage of my friends from 6th Form (There are a few other things there too, they are in jokes, don't worry about them)

6th Form Friendship Group
I'm lucky enough to be part of 4 main friendship groups:

6th Form Friends

These are the friends in the picture, the ones who I see most days at 6th Form and a fair few of them are people I have grown up with, ranging from people I've known since Pre-School to those I've only known for a few months.

IWSC

Some of the people at the IWSC
These are the people I usually act with, some from the original IWSC company and some from the newly formed Youth division of the IWSC, The Mechanicals. I started working with the IWSC in December 2014 when they did 'The Winters Tale', I then went on to be part of 'Henry IV' & 'Henry V' and then 'The Two Gentlemen of Verona' with the Mechanicals. Meeting these people has led to a Trip to Edinburgh with one of them and now co-directing a play with one of them.


The B******

A screen grab of the people in the B****** Chat



This was the easiest way to collectively name them, it's the name of our group chat on facebook. Including myself, this is a group of 6 people. I met them all in year 8 at my first High School, and they are the people I have most kept in touch with from then






Friends that technically aren't MY friends

Anyone who has siblings, knows about these 'friends', these are the people who I consider as my friends although technically they are my Brother & Sister's friends.

So, that is a quick look at my current friendship groups (which occasionally intertwine). Once again, I hope you had an awesome Christmas and I'd like to wish you a happy New Year in advance.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Message an Old Friend,
and Goodbye.

Mitch xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment