I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Thursday 24 December 2015

Chapter 31: It's Christmas Eve!

Hey Guys,

As I settle in for a night of TV Christmas Specials I thought it was the right time to wish you all a merry Christmas.

This really is the season to be jolly and I hope you all have an incredible Christmas with those you love. I hope the food is awesome and I hope you get all you wish for and just generally have a brilliant time.

Now I don't want to go on for too long, and I'm sure you don't want an essay to read so this is it.

One last thing, My friend Georgia has just finished blogmas which would make for a nice read if you have time, you can find it here.

So, Once again....MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Have an awesome Christmas,
And goodbye.

Mitch xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment