I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Thursday 22 October 2015

Chapter 13: Looking Back #TBT

Hi guys,

Today I thought I would revisit an old 'Dear...' video that existed before this blog in true Throwback Thursday style. The video I have chosen is 'The One When Things Happened!'

I've chosen this video because I realise that I sold it a bit incorrectly, my days consisted of either Shakespeare rehearsals or me forgetting to film anything. With this in mind, the footage from the rehearsals are some of my favourite clips from Henry IV as well as some footage of The Skorys livestream where they gave me a shoutout.

The purpose of this video was to try and show that I do some interesting things sometimes, the only problem is, that this week was not a week where interesting things happened, I was really clutching at straws.


There were many things wrong with this video, messing up the intro, using an irrelevant song, bad sound on the videos, A cringy plug to someones twitter and the aforementioned lack of footage from the 'eventful' week. What was caught on camera was mostly quite good footage, whether it be the clips of sword fights at fight rehearsals for Henry IV or the hovercraft taking off, both showed something entertaining and interesting about what I do and where I live respectfully.

Something I forgot I included in this video were the random screen captures at the end which were intended to show that on Saturday I did some online quizzes and watched some YouTube videos which was just a poor idea anyway.

Overall although I feel there were bad decisions and choices made with this video, I also feel like I did well with what I gave myself and that it was a helpful video to help me improve, it has one of my favourite thumbnails I've made and includes some of my favourite footage so that's something.

That is about all I have to say on this video,

So until next time,
Stay Happy,
Look back on the past,
and Goodbye,
Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment