I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 15 May 2016

Chapter 63: The Squad

Hey guys,

So a post here has been long overdue as I'm mega busy right now, But alas I am back to talk to you about this week's video (I'm supposed to upload my monthly goals today too...but I don't have time for both, so I'll do them soon as well as my next round of votes for the Soap Awards. But...

Back to this post, This week on YouTube, some rebranding was done (as it also was on the blog) and I talked to you about my Squad:

I think it's only right to give each of them a nice soppy paragraph over hear too
So, this time, I'll write in order of appearance in this photo (L-R)
Here we are, the Squad (Left-Right) Ches, Alfie, Hannah,
Sophie, Joe, Ruby, Abbie, Lulu & Myself

Ches
This guy is genuinely one of the nicest guys you could possibly know, like sometimes too nice to the point where it's nearly annoying how nice he is. He is also beautiful, funny, talented and camp as Christmas.

Alfie
As I said, Alfie is one of my best friends and is so friendly, funny and loyal. You can always count on Alfie to tell an un-PC joke or to keep an in-joke going and if not, he's probably asleep.
Hannah
One of my favourites from this group of baes, she is so #Beaut and amazing and is always really nice and funny even if she thinks she's better than me.

Sophie
Sophie seems to pretend to be quiet, but she can be bloody loud, I absolutely love how awkward she can be at times and I think she is a real babe.
Joe
The current newest addition to the squad but one of the oldest of my friends, he is such a great, down-to-Earth guy and on paper should not be friends with us lot at all, but despite being a genius and well-behaved lad, he fits right in with us bunch of weirdos.

Ruby
By far the craziest, loudest, maddest one of the whole squad, sometimes unbearably so....but she doesn't stop laughing, and I love seeing people laugh...so long live the randomness of Rubdolph.

Abbie
What a bae, she is definitely the most mature out of all of us...but that doesn't stop her from having top quality banter with us all. She is also the best hugger of them all, and I love me a good hug.

Lulu
Such a bae, Lulu is the one that I probably talk to most on the interwebs, she is very loyal and I can trust her with everything, she also has a pretty darn fine house.

Michael
Michael is the genius that brought us all together for various Shakespeare plays and for that I am hugely grateful because it has given me so many lovely friends who I would never have met otherwise. He does not realise how much he has changed and helped my life...What a legend.

And then there's me, but you all know me...So

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy.
Appreciate Awesome Friends,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment