I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Thursday 26 May 2016

Chapter 70: Who Are Carrie, Tom And Gi?

Hi,

So, if you watch my YouTube videos, you'll know they are all addressed to three people, Carrie, Tom & Gi and I am often asked who these people are...So allow me to clear things up.

Tom is Tom Fletcher, the lead singer and guitarist of popband McFly.
Carrie is his younger sister and is a west end star, starring in Les Miserables (Eponine) and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (Truly Scrumptious).
Gi is Tom's wife, Author of 4 books and 2 novellas.

The three of them vlog to each other so they can keep up to date with each others lives as very often they are too busy with touring (mainly Tom & Carrie) to see each other regularly.

I decided that I would join in as a structure and format for my videos to make it easier for me to make videos, this has kind of stuck and now we have my channel.

I am thinking of phasing out this format for my videos as it seems a bit random for me to be doing but for now it will stay (along with a new series of videos, exclusively for a website [More on that another time]that I will start doing soon)

Until Tomorrow,
Stay Happy,
Explain Yourself,
And Goodbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment