I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 22 May 2016

Chapter 66: Shakespeare

Hey Guys,

So This week on YouTube I told you my Top 10 Shakespeare Plays.
Shakespeare is an interesting topic for me, because although I really enjoy being part of the plays and acting alongside some great people, I'm still not a huge fan of the Bard's work...Don't get me wrong, I think he is a genius and I think his work is extraordinary...It's just not my cup-of-tea or something I'd particularly go out of my way to watch.

Since doing The Winter's Tale in December 2014 however, I have grown more of a soft spot for it, and throughout Henry IV, Henry V, Two Gentlemen Of Verona, As You Like It and now MacBeth I have definitely appreciated the work more for what it is, how hard it can be to perform and how hard it can be to gather an audience.

That is about all I have to say today, so..

Until Ne--Tomorrow,
Stay Happy,
Watch Shakespeare,
and Goodbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment