I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Chapter 68: A-Z Of Me

Hey Guys,

Today I thought I'd let you get to know me a little better by giving you an A-Z of me!

So, Let's Go:

Alfitch- This is the bromance between me and my friend Alfie.
Beatles (The)- This is my favourite band.
Corden (James)- My favourite actor and my inspiration to succeed.
Dream Job(s)- I want to be an Actor and/or TV Presenter, Chat show or entertainment.
EastEnders- My favourite TV Programme, I want to be in it one day.
Friendship- One of the most important things in my life.
Geography- A subject that I love, despite being awful at it.
Happiness- The other most important thing in my life.
IWSC- The Theatre company I currently do productions with.
Jess- My last girlfriend, all the way from 2011.
Katie- My First girlfriend, way back in 2005/2006.
Late Night- Where I do most of my work, I'm very productive from 1am-3am.
Makeup- Worn probably too many times, but always such fun.
Name- Mitchell Lewis Hamer, but I prefer just Mitch.
One Direction- A group that I am a fan of, a bit of a guilty pleasure.
Parenting- I want to be a dad soo bad.
Quizzes- Love doing them, love making them.
Robbie Williams- My favourite musical artist.
Siblings- Have 3, 2 Brothers, James & Taylor and 1 sister, lauren.
TV- My favourite hobbie.
Unique- A way I like to describe myself.
Veg & Vegetarians- Love peas, most vegetarians annoy me.
Writer?- I'd love to be a writer of plays one day...I just don't like writing.
X- A letter I can't think of anything for...If only I was into X-Men.
YouTube- I have a YouTube Channel, I enjoy making videos.
Zugspitze- The highest point of Germany, and I can say I've successfully skied on it :D.

Until Tomorrow,
Stay Happy,
Alphabetise yourself,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment