I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Saturday 28 May 2016

Chapter 72: The British Soap Awards: The Winners

Hey Guys,

So, you'll remember that I told you who I voted for in The British Soap Awards, well the awards have now taken place so I can Reveal the winners of the awards I could vote for, and those decided on the night

According to the website 'Britain’s soaps are the biggest and boldest shows on TV' which I would have to agree with. Now, my favourite soap is Eastenders and recently that has been the only one that I watch regularly, I occasionally dip into Coronation Street & Emmerdale and I do not watch Hollyoaks & Doctors, therefore, you can presume that my votes will mostly(if not all) go to Eastenders which I think would be deserving as they have had a massive year for story lines & characters...but let's get started.


Best Actor

Danny Miller as Aaron Livesy in Emmerdale

Best Actress

Lacey Turner as Stacey Slater in EastEnders

Best British Soap

Emmerdale (The first time they have)

Best Newcomer
Bonnie Langford as Karmel Kuzemi in EastEnders

Villain Of The Year
Connor McIntyre as Pat Phelan in Coronation Street

Best OnScreen Partnership
Joe Duttine & Sally Dynevor as Tim Metcalfe and Sally Webster in Coronation Street

Best Storyline
Stacey's Postpartum Psychosis in EastEnders

Spectacular Scene Of The Year
Val's Death in Emmerdale

Best Comedy Performance
Patti Clare as Mary Taylor in Coronation Street

Best Single Episode
'The Heart of England' from Doctors

Best Young Performance
Ruby O'Donnell as Peri Lomax in Hollyoaks

Best Male Dramatic Performance
Danny Miller as Aaron Livesy in Emmerdale

Best Female Dramatic Performance
Lacey Turner as Stacey Slater in EastEnders

Outstanding Achievement
Steve McFadden as Phil Mitchell in EastEnders (Hugely deserved)

Tony Warren Award (off-screen)
James Bain, Casting Director at Emmerdale & Coronation Street

Lots of very deserving awards

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Watch Soaps,,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment