I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 29 May 2016

Chapter 73: The Cast of the IWSCs MacBeth

Hey Guys,

So this week on YouTube, I introduced you to the cast of MacBeth
Unfortunately, the show is now over and so I may not see a lot of these people for a while now, which sucks.

(L-R) Michael, Ed, Becca, Yasmin, Josh, Myself, Mark,
Nick, Hannah, Matt, Joe, Dave, Karen, Olly, Abbie
It's been great doing another IWSC play with an incredible cast that deserves to be recognised.
I absolutely love working with MIchael, whether it be acting alongside or being directed and he did not disappoint, he really helps people understand what it is they are doing, whilst still maintaining a fun and laidback atmosphere.
I still feel privileged every time I get to act alongside Josh and this time I was lucky enough to actually have some 1on1 scenes with him. You have no idea how much he has helped me grow as a person and an actor.
So glad I have been able to meet Yasmin and act with her. It still blows me away how absolutely incredible she is at acting and how professional she is. She always makes me laugh and is genuinely and generally a nice and fun person to be around.
Forever a curse to act alongside Olly, but as usual it was great fun, it was nice, however to have a lack
of sausage filled pastries. It's been great working with him again and I hope to do more with him in the futures. Aubergine.
It has been great to work with Mark again, you have no idea how much I've missed him since Two Gents as he is genuinely one of my all time favourite people. Always great to be around and can always produce a larger smile on my face.
Never met someone as nice and funny as David and it's so great that he is a great actor too, the puns are awful, but that's what puns are, so it's great. I will never see anyone play the Porter as well as him, and will never forget the utterly strange and random things he has done to both Nick and myself. I really hope to do more stuffs with him very soon.
So glad I got to act with Karen again as it had definitely been too long. I really want to work with her again soon as she is always great fun on and off stage.
After years apart, it has been awesome acting and spending time with Joe over the last year, Looking forward to doing more stuffs with him soon as he is incredible.
I love being in shows with Abbie so much because even if we lack scenes together, I always know that she will be having fun backstage and there will always be a selfie taken by her.
I love being in shows with Hannah because she is so funny and lovely to be around. We did not have enough scenes together but our linked arms at the banquet was just ‪#‎Goals‬.
Becca is always smiling, always laughing and always happy. She may be dying slightly sometimes, but she always pulls through which is incredibly awesome. So great working with her again and hope to work alongside her, and her tail, again soon.
Always a pleasure working with Ed because swords. Also, he is a very funny and fun guy that I just love being around. Please act with me again, Dick III maybe?
Been great to meet Matt, act with him, and be the Lennox to his Ross, so much time on and off stage together has formed a nice friendship, idea pool and working relationship (Bring on Yoppul), he is a very funny guy (always good for a comedian) and a great actor and friend, hope to act with him again some time.
Behind the 110% sick bants, it has once again been a pleasure to act with Nick. MacBuff was great and I love the looks and nudges we would give each other just before every scene we were in. The Porter scene in particular was one I loved sharing with him, because I feel like we both, with Dave, bought 3 VERY different characters together in a crazy but beautiful connection.
Thank Y'all once again for being beauts and letting me tell bad jokes, probably insult you, and chuck a poor quality camera in your face so that I get a few views on the interwebs...it's a great help, you will all stick in my memories, and my wall (I have a cast photo wall) and almost certainly my 2016 book of the year. 
Thankyou to everyone who came to watch, it meant the world to me and this incredible cast.

Until Tomorrow,
Stay Happy,
Appreciate A Cast,
And Goodbye.

Mitchx

No comments:

Post a Comment