I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Chapter 75: The Great Instagram Convincement

Hey guys,

First and foremost, yes, convincement is a word, I googled it.

Anyway, I have always felt negative towards the idea of Instagram because I felt it was mainstream and pointless however on the 1st May, after a bit of drinking and convincing, I got the app.

I decided that my Instagram would follow a specific format, and this is:

1 Picture, per day, everyday. Which limits my use but keeps a regular upload date. & 1 Hashtag, 3 word, always and. Which meant that every photo has a caption of any length but always ends with a hashtag that looks like '#WordAndWord', obviously with the 'word''s being replaced. All captions also start with 'Day x' with the x being replaced and they all end with 'DD/M/YY' so today's will be '31/5/16'


Day 3- Cups of tea are the saviours of

dull minds #ThoughtsAndTea - 3/5/16

Day 12- Absolutely love this group

of people #StJohnsAndCowes - 12/5/16

Day 27- Down at Gurnard playing Geezer

Top Trumps #GurnardAndGames - 27/5/16

















I am actually really enjoying using the app and hope to keep up my daily uploads, feel free to follow it: @Mitchbeingdumb

This also concludes my 9 days of Blog Posts but I hope to have regular uploads in June.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Get Instagram,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment