I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Monday 30 May 2016

Chapter 74: Brighton Colour Run Sponsorship!

Hey guys,

So in September I am taking part in the Brighton 5k Colour Run for the NSPCC with 6 friends of mine:
(L-R) Joseph, Zoe, Sammy, Jack, Me, Jamie, Eve

The Color Run Presented by Skittles is the original, largest and most unique 5km run in the world, celebrating healthiness, happiness, friendship and having the time of your life!Thousands of Color Runners start the day in a white t-shirt, getting covered from head to toe in a rainbow of colours at each kilometre of the course.

If you'd like to sponsor me, you can at our just giving page.
https://www.justgiving.com/the-geezers-do-brighton

Until Tomorrow,
Stay Happy,
Be Colorful,
And Goodbye.


Mitch xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment