I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Chapter 69: An Announcement By Any Other Name Would Smell As Sweet!

Good Morrow Everyone,

Before MacBeth is even finished, I am able to announce my next play with the IWSC, and it is.....


Romeo & Juliet!

This production will be done in a way you have never seen it before, it will be set in the 1980s with the Montagues(Romeo's fam) representing the hip-hop side of the 80s and the Capulets(Juliet's fam) representing the Glam Rock side of the 80s. Other characters will represent other fashion styles of the 80s.

Due to me being very busy this summer with my new job and therefore missing lots of rehearsals, I requested a smaller part this time; this part is Paris.

Paris is 'a suitor of Juliet. He is handsome, wealthy, and a kinsman to Prince Escalus.' As he is not a Montague or a Capulet, he will be dressed as a yuppie.
The Costume brief from the Director

That's all there really is to say right now. So farewell, parting is such sweet sorrow.

Until Tomorrow,
Stay Happy,
Make An Announcement,
And Goodbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment