I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Friday 27 May 2016

Chapter 71: Top 10 Films (That I Am Yet To Watch)

Hey guys,

So, I'm someone who really enjoys films but never seems to have time to watch them, because of this, there is still loads of films that I haven't been able to watch. Here is a list of my top 10 films that I am yet to watch:

*In No Particular Order*
  1. The Good Dinosaur - I absolutely love Pixar films so I hate the fact that I haven't seen this yet, but as soon as I get a chance...I will.
  2. Legend - As someone really interested about the story of the Kray Twins, the fact that a new film about them was coming out made me excited, and despite using it in my media exam as one of my examples, I am somehow still yet to watch it.
  3. Brave - Similar to earlier, This is another Pixar film that I never got round to watching, I think I decided I wouldn't like it before giving it a chance.
  4. What If - After seeing the trailer, this became a film I wanted to watch very quickly, but despite getting it for Christmas 2015, I am still yet to watch it.
  5. 22 (and 21) Jump Street - Somehow these films managed to slip past me, which is odd as I am a comedy fan...probably the worst part of this is that I was gifted 22 Jump Street for Christmas...2014!
  6. Mean Girls - This, of course, isn't a film aimed at myself as a target audience, however it is a huge film, to a point where I could quote a couple of lines, This is a film that I probably should've seen, but no.
  7. Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens - I will watch this eventually as I think Star Wars is a great franchise however, the style of the Star Wars films isn't quite my kind of thing and so the nationwide hype was lost on me slightly.
  8. The Theory of Everything - We all know that this film was a touching masterpiece, but my small inside dislike of Stephen Hawkin stopped me from watching this film.
  9. Finding Dory - I can be forgiven for this one, as it is not yet released, but I'm telling you, I must watch it.
  10. Absolutely Anything - It kills me to say this one, because I LOVE Simon Pegg and Robin Williams. This also seemed like a great concept and plot for a film...I just never got round to watching it.
Until Tomorrow,
Stay Happy,
Realise What You Haven't Done,
And Goodbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment